Advanced dermal filler course (2 day)
Advanced Two Day Dermal Filler Course
This course is ideal for those professionals who are comfortable with conventional intra-dermal augmentation and wish to excel in the more complex facial areas in mid facial region. (Cheek bone enhancement, jawline definition, smokers line). Please note lip filler is not included in the advanced course (for lip filler please join the foundation training).
- Aetiology of Aging Face
- Functional & Practical Anatomy
- Indications, Contraindications & Complications
- Treatment of Upper Face with dermal filler into Cheeks, Temples,
Hands, Brows, Tear Trough and Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Non-
surgical rhinoplasty (theory and demonstration if available)
- Treatment of The Lower Face & Neck with Dermal Filler in Jawline, Jowls, Chin and necklace lines (neck).
- Use of Cannula
- Adjunctive Treatments
- Aseptic technique
- Client Education/Client Safety
- Informed consent & Realistic Expectations and refusing to treat
clients if not in their best interest.
- Recognising and responding to complications
- Patient follow up and evaluation
- Reporting of adverse events
Delegates will be assessed on the following competencies.
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned. All Delegates will receive a handout pack including anatomy diagrams and aseptic technique/infection control
information vital to client safety.