Advanced Botulinum Toxin course
Advanced Botulinum Toxin Course
ATA Training’s Advanced BOTOX® is designed for delegates who have already built up some BOTOX® injecting experience and are keen to move forward with more complex and sophisticated treatments.
The course will enable practitioners to offer a fuller portfolio of treatments to clients. Interactive lecture covering:
- Aetiology of Aging Face
- Functional & Practical Anatomy
- Indications, Contraindications & Complications
- Treatment of Upper Face with toxin into Cheeks, upper masseter
- Nasalis for Bunny Lines, nasal flaring, and Gummy Smile.
- Treatment of The Lower Face & Neck with toxin in the Jaw,
- Nefertiti neck lift.
- Jowl reduction with Toxin
- Treatment of Masseter, for both facial slimming and Bruxism.
- Hyperhidrosis in Axilla Hands and feet
- Pebbly chin
- Downturned mouth
- Lip flip
- Adjunctive Treatments
- Aseptic technique
- Client Education/Client Safety
- Informed consent & Realistic Expectations and refusing to treat clients if not in their best interest.
- Recognising and responding to complications
- Patient follow up and evaluation
- Reporting of adverse events
Delegates will be assessed on the following competencies.
- History taking
- Physical examination skills/clinical judgement
- Demonstrates understanding of indications for treatment, A&P, procedural technique
- Obtains informed consent
- Demonstrates appropriate preoperative preparation
- Offers/applies appropriate analgesics
- Demonstrates safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Technical ability
- Aseptic technique
- Post procedure management
- Communication skills
- Overall ability to perform the procedure competently
On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned. All Delegates will receive a handout pack including anatomy diagrams and aseptic technique/infection control
information vital to client safety.