russian Lip Masterclass Course
Russian Lip Masterclass Course
The ATA Russian lip Masterclass will focus on symmetry, balance, creating volume without risking the complication of ‘duck lip’ or fillers migrating into the surrounding tissues.
You will learn how to use smaller insulin syringes to micro-bolus and tent the lip. This is an exciting new technique which has revolutionised the treatment of the lip. You will be in a small class.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize the retention of knowledge. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
The hands-on session will have a minimum of 8 models. As with all Clinic One courses you will benefit from ongoing mentoring and support. We do not train and run here!
Lip Filler Masterclass Course Learning Objectives:
1) Lip Anatomy
• Facial Nerves, Perioral Musculature and vascularity
2) Recommended Dermal Fillers Available for Lip Augmentation
3) Consultation and Assessment
• Shape / Symmetry / Irregularities / Projection
• Patient selection
• Treatment Goals; Establish Realistic Expectations
• Side Effects and Possible Complications
4) Anaesthesia and Maintaining Patient Comfort
5) Treatment Areas and Injection Techniques
• Lip Border definition
• Lip Body enhancement
• Philtrum columns
• Lip Pout volumisation
• Happy smile / upturned corners
• Vertical Fanning
• Heart-shaped lips
• PHI ratio
6) Combining Aesthetic Treatments and Maximising Results
• Dermal Fillers and Botox
7) Aftercare and Follow Up
8) Dealing with Complications and Solutions
• Hyaluronidase: Reconstitution and Injection Technique