Terms and Conditions
- You can book online/email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07932 651946
- If you make a course booking under the distance selling regulations and your course starts less than 7 days later, you agree to forfeit your rights to a refund if you cancel your course.
- Once a booking and a deposit has been made, any fees are not refundable after the cooling off period (7 days). Courses booked in person or within 7 days of the start date do not qualify for the distance act rules. All course deposits/fees paid are non-refundable.
- Once we have processed your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Your place is guaranteed only when your deposit has been received and you have received a booking confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please contact us by email.
Payments & Cancellation
- All current fees can be found by emailing email@example.com
- Payments can be made by cash or bank transfer: Credit may be available to you subject to status. Full payment is required 14 days before commencement of your course.
- Course fees include: tuition fees, training materials/products used during lessons, manuals and handouts, refreshments. Additional fees may be required such as registration fees/assessment fees/Admin finance fee.
- Students can make use of refreshments areas. Students are also welcome to bring their own refreshments and lunch.
- In the event of a student withdrawing from a course before completion or failing to attend the course without giving at least 14 days prior notice, no refund will be made, or transfer offered.
- If a student notifies Aesthetics Training Academy in writing (via email or letter) up to 14 days before the start date of a course, and where the student has issued you with a written confirmation of cancellation, a full refund less deposit will be made (within 14 days of notification). It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that a confirmation of cancellation is received.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, a student has a right to cancel a course within 14 days (known as a “cooling off period”) of entering into a contract. In this instance a full refund will be made to the student. If the course commences within the cooling off period and the student has attended the course, then the cooling off period is forfeited. If a student withdraws from a course within 14 days of commencement for whatever reason, then the full fee will remain payable or any fees paid will be held.
- Any other items that will include further costs such as kits for home use will be charged as additional items unless specifically stated otherwise.
- In line with new legislation, consumers may wish to visit the following website in the event of any dispute European Online Dispute Resolution.
Aesthetics Training Academy is unable to offer refunds for cancellations outside of our control, i.e. adverse weather conditions, terrorist attacks, flooding, Infectious diseases, industrial action or Visa refusals. An alternative training date will be offered. The Academy is not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses.
- Aesthetics Training Academy warrants that the services provided under these terms will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
- The student warrants Aesthetics Training Academy that they are
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these booking terms.
b. the information provided in or in connection with the booking request is accurate and complete
c. the student will be able to attend the Aesthetics Training Academy course at the time and in the place advertised;
d. the student meets the pre-requisites and qualification criteria for attending the course as specified in pre-requisites
e. the student is a resident of the European Union.
- The student will ensure they attend every hour of the course on which they are booked. Course content is designed to meet the criteria set out by the relevant awarding bodies. Failure to attend all the guided learning hours could result in the student not gaining the relevant qualification.
- Students must be 18 years or over at the time they commence a course at Aesthetics Training Academy
- Aesthetics Training Academy will not guarantee any student will pass any test, examination or competence certificate. If during the test, examination or competency demonstration the student does not meet the standards required by the governing body applicable to that skill, Aesthetics Training Academy cannot be held responsible.
- Courses will require practice on models plus written assignments to enable completion. Photo evidence may be required by the internal and external verifier.
- Aesthetics Training Academy reserves the right to alter or reschedule course dates and timetables where necessary.
- Aesthetics Training Academy reserves the right to alter and rearrange the course structure and content as and when necessary or as directed by any governing bodies or accredited institutions without notice.
- Aesthetics Training Academy reserves the right to decide on the number of students present on a course at any time.
- Aesthetics Training Academy reserves the right to refuse entry/enrolment onto any course or refuse education to a student booked on a course with valid reason.
- All course materials are copyright to Aesthetics Training Academy and will not be copied without permission.
- All students are required to adhere to Health and Safety, Student Conduct, Client Confidentiality, Data Protection and any other policy or regulation as set by Aesthetics Training Academy .These are available to students on request.
- Students will adhere to the dress code as directed by Aesthetics Training Academy
- Tutors and assessors may change throughout the course without notice.
- The final decision on any assessment will be made by Aesthetics Training Academy . VTCT or any other awarding body.
- Students acknowledge that any work not submitted to the tutor for marking within the agreed study period, will be subject to further fees. The student also acknowledges that some work will need to be to be to a standard recognised by external awarding bodies.
- It is the learners’ responsibility to study resources deemed appropriate to pass written and practical assessments and exams.
- It is the learners’ responsibility to ensure they have the necessary insurance required to enable them to complete the course they are attending.
- In light on Covid-19 we will offer students an alternative course date If they do not wish to travel to our Academy.
– Re-sit written exams will be charged for as follows:
- Written 1st attempt – Included in course fees
2. Written 2nd attempt – Included in course fees
3. Written 3rd attempt – £20.00
4. Written further attempts – £25.00
5. Practical 1st attempt – Included in course fees
6. Practical further attempts charged at £75.00
7. All re-sit exams will need to be booked into dates when the internal verifier is booked to attend.
- Home study of theory is required and is the student’s responsibility to do so in order to have the knowledge to pass assessments.