level 5 aesthetics
QUALIFI LEVEL 5 CERTIFICATE IN AESTHETIC PRACTICE
£3500-Finance & Payment plans available
Course Duration– Takes 9-12 Months
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their aesthetic practice capabilities within the health and aesthetic sector. The expected outcome of the Certificate, which is the achievement of a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations and the aesthetic industry globally.
This qualification will prepare learners for employment and support a range of roles in the workplace. This qualification provides a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the aesthetics sector. This qualification will help to prepare professional staff and managers of the future in the aesthetics sector. This qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply in all aesthetics contexts.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements in Aesthetic Practice
- Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
- Working Collaboratively with Healthcare Professionals
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of the Ageing Face
- Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
- A minimum of a Level 4 qualification in a related sector or;
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and anaphylaxis management training