Russian Lip Masterclass
one Day russian lip masterclass
11am – 3pm
ATA Russian lip master class will focus on symmetry, balance, creating volume without risking the complication of ‘duck lip’ or fillers migrating into the surrounding tissues.
You will learn how to use smaller insulin syringes to micro-bolus and tent the lip. This is an exciting new technique that has revolutionised the treatment of the lip. You will be in a small class with only one or two other delegates.
Highly skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize the retention of knowledge will supervise your comprehensive hands-on training. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards. You will practice hands-on sessions with live models.
Lip Filler Master class Course Learning Objectives:
1) Cover basic Lip Anatomy – Facial Nerves, Perioral Musculature and vascularity
2) Recommended Dermal Fillers Available for Lip Augmentation
3) Consultation and Assessment – Examination – Shape / Symmetry / Irregularities / Projection – Patient selection – Treatment Goals; Establish Realistic Expectations – Quantities – Contraindications – Side Effects and Possible Complications
4) Anaesthesia and Maintaining Patient Comfort
5) Treatment Areas and Injection Techniques – Lip Border definition – Lip Body enhancement – Cupid’s Bow lift – Philtrum columns
– Lip Pout volumisation – Vectoring/Tenting – Contouring – Happy smile / upturned corners – Vertical Fanning – Heart-shaped lips ,PHI ratio
6) Combining Aesthetic Treatments and Maximising Results – Dermal Fillers and Botox
7) RUSSIAN technique
9) Aftercare and Follow Up
10) Discuss Dealing with Complications and Solutions – Hyaluronidase: Reconstitution and Injection Technique
This course costs £950 Criteria for course – Must hold a certificate in foundation Dermal Fillers.